- Head: Nawel Jmail
- Field: Physiological signal processing
- Theme: Epilepsy
Our Team is composed of me N Jmail (Team leader), an assistant professor (A Hadriche),4 phd students and 3 master students, we deal with preprocessing of electrophysiological signal in order to map the brain activity and define epileptogenic zones. Restricting the EZ would lead to a free seizure. Our team is in collaboration with neurological department of Habib Bourguiba hospital (Sfax), La Timone hospital (Marseille) and perform center (Montreal).
- Preprocessing of electrophysiological signals EEG, MEG and IEEG.
- Separation between spikes and oscillations in MEG and IEEG in epilepsy.
- Despikifing IEEG signal to predict the buildup seizure.
- Source localization of epileptic spikes and gamma oscillations in MEG and IEEG.
- Mapping Epileptic brain dynamic.
- Confrontation of the MEG recordings results versus Intracerebral EEG results.
- Embedding filtering methods using intelligent architecture.
- Evaluating centrality measures of brain dynamic.
KeywordsEpilepsy preprocessing EEG MEG connectivity
Team Leader: Assistant professor Habilitated to direct research (N Jmail)
Member: Assistant professor (A Hadriche)
Phd students: I EL Behi, Z Sadek, R Loukil, R Jarray
Master students: A Ncibi, T Guessmi, H Dadi