- Head: Mohamed Abid
- Field: Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) and embedded systems
- Theme: Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) are composed of individual embedded systems that are capable of interacting with their environment through various sensors.
The key actions of EARN project is devided on 4 teams. Team A focus on on WPM Algorithm and architecture (Dr. Mohamed Wassim Jmal and Phd std. Fatma Karray). Team B focus on security and routing For WPM ( Dr. Manel boujelbene and Dr. Manel elleuchi). The third team concentrate on adaptive platform. Finally, Team D focus on embedded FPGA, eFPGA ( Phd std. Rawdha Saida, Phd std. Hajer Saidi, Phd std. Aya Ayadi, Phd std. Khouloud Bouaziz, Dr. Mouna Baklouti, Dr. Mariem Turki, Dr.Yassine Hajkacem, Dr.Sonda chtourou).
- Design a low-energy chips for WSN
- Explore and develop novel architectures for energy aware reconfigurable WSN Nodes (motes) using state-of-the-art FPGA and ultra-low power deep sub-micron Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)/SoC technologies.
- Offloading the compute intensive processing task from the processor to the augmented reconfigurable coprocessor and achieve high energy efficiency.
- Production of quality publications and IPs for energy aware WSN Motes.
- Validation through a real demonstrator for water leak detection
- Evaluation and publication of results
KeywordsWSN ASIC SoC FPGA
- Dr. Mouna Baklouti, Associate Professor
- Dr. Kais Loukil, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Wassim Jmal, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Manel Boujelbene, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Sonda Chtourou, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Hela Hakim, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Yassine Hajkacem, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Mariem Turki, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Oussama Ghorbel, Assistant
- Dr. Manel Elleuchi
- Phd std. Nesrine Atitallah
- Phd std. Hajer Saidi
- Phd std. Aya Ayadi
- Phd std. Khouloud Bouaziz
- Phd std Raouia KHelif