- Head: Yousri Kessentini
- Field: Pattern recognition, Computer vision, Machine learning
- Theme: Pattern recognition, Image analysis, Document processing, Deep learning, OCR, Handwriting recognition
The team is dedicated to automatically understanding multimedia data (images, video, digital documents) using deep learning techniques. We focus on acquisition, indexing, modeling, classification or automatic content recognition.
Skills: image processing (filtering, segmentation, feature extraction), machine learning and pattern recognition (connectionist, statistical and structural approaches), information fusion.
We are pleased to announce that Dr. YOUSRI KESSENTINI, the head of the DeepVison research team has been awarded an nVidia GPU Grant.
The grant consists in a cutting-edge processing system for Deep Learning applications based on Titan Xp GPU that will be used for our latest projects.
NVIDIA’s Academic Programs Team is dedicated to empowering and collaborating with professors and researchers at universities worldwide. The aim is to inspire cutting-edge technological innovation and to find new ways of enhancing faculty research as well as the teaching and learning experience.
KeywordsPattern recognition Computer vision Machine learning Document processing Deep learning
- ADIP: Automatic Detection of in-process pieces using robot control
- REIVE: Vehicle Identity REcognition
- TADA : Traitement Automatique de documents Arabes
- Yousri Kessentini (Assistant professor)
- Sourour Ammar (Assistant professor)
- Ilef Ben Slama (Technologue)
- Nabila Mansouri (Post-doc)
- Ahmed Chikhrouhou (PHD student)
- Marwa Dhiaf (R&D Engineer)
- Sana Khemekham (PHD student)
- Dhia Besbes (R&D Engineer)
- Mahmoud Ghorbel (PHD student)
- Tayeb Benzenati (PHD student)
- Mohamed Ali Souibgui (PHD student)