We have the great pleasure to inform you to the International School “Sensors for Body attached Area Networks (BASNet)”, which will take place from the 31st of May to the 4th of June 2021. The school is supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and organized by the professorship of Measurement and Sensor Technology at Chemnitz University of Technology (TUC, Germany) in cooperation with the Digital Research Center of Sfax (CRNS, Tunisia) and the International Private Higher Polytechnic School of Sfax (ESPin, Tunisia).
·The BASNet school is open and is free of charge.
·Speakers from all over the world are providing lectures on technological and sector knowledge including:
- Technologies, applications, and challenges of body area networks
- Sensors and system for wearables and implants
- Biosignal processing (EEG, EMG, ECG, PPG, EDR, etc.)
- Signal processing and artificial intelligence
- Energy harvesting and communication for body area network
- Fault tolerance, privacy, and security issues
·A pitch-perfect competition will take place and the best presentation will be awarded.
·A project management workshop will be offered.
·Hands-on workshops: “System prototyping with Arduino” and “Machine Learning: MATLAB tools and evaluation metrics”
·A panel discussion dedicated to "Advanced Trends in Body Area Networks" will take place.
·Participation certificates are delivered on-demand.
For more details, you can visit: http://bit.ly/BASNet-2021